Friday, November 4, 2011

OWLS They're everywhere



I am sure you have noticed, included in this years hot items for decorating are OWLS !! They're everywhere. I have always loved them because they remind me of my Grandma Reynolds who had a very large collection in her home. I was lucky enough to get this Tea for Two set that she had years ago when I went to Sioux Falls, South Dakota to visit my Aunt Nola and Uncle Dean.

This year I was inspired to decorate with an Autumnal theme after finding my hutch, (posted Separated At Birth) and the abundance of owls available. I don't always change my table scape's with the seasons, but couldn't resist when I found these...

Who could pass this pair up? I found them at TJMAXX, my favorite store!!! I gathered up everything I already owned that could possible add to my Fall theme. In one hour I transformed my home into Autumn bliss. Here is the end result!!



Who would have thought, so much inspiration from an owl!

I can't wait until Christmas!!








No comments:

Post a Comment