Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Must Have: Aztec Sweaters


Aztec Sweaters
 One of my obsessions this fall is anything Aztec. I love the bold print and on a sweater it is even more brilliant. Here are a few I found that are fantastic!
 This sweater can be purchased online at vonmaur.com. The original price of this sweat was $168.00 but has been marked down to $112.00! It is definatly more on the expensive side but I think it is so worth it!

This sweater is from forever21.com and it is only $24.00! A cheaper alternative but still very cute!!

Pair it:
These sweaters are so easy to style. Pair them with some skinny jeans, boots and you are good to go to dinner or just hangout by a fire!!

My Take:
I found my perfect aztec sweater last weekend at [drumroll........] TJMaxx! Yes, it was love at first sight and it was only $39.00!


1 comment:

  1. Aww my mom has that first one. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete