Tuesday, October 25, 2011

GOW

Life is a Cabernet Old Friend


If you appreciate wine as much as I do, I know you will love this red blend I found for a great every day wine!!  I don't know about you but at the end of  the day a glass of wine is just the right remedy for a calm evening. My friends and I  love a little self therapy over  what we call a  GOW ??  (glass of wine).  What time and where... Usually by 3:00 or 3:30 someone is texting  GOW?? The answer is  always yes.  We all take turns hosting our therapy sessions and as any wine connoisseur can attest too it can get expensive.   I was shopping at Sam's Club last month and found this wonderful red blend.  Wait for it ...$6.00!!  Who can beat that!! It is smooth but ends with a faint peppery taste.   Perfect with a bowl of chips.  (another must have at therapy)  So the next time you need a self -help session to realize you are not alone in this crazy world we call life... Try relative by JOEL GOFF    California Red Table Wine.





No comments:

Post a Comment