Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lovely Products:




1.L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara: Black. 2.Urban Decay Naked Pallet 3. Essie Matte About You Matte Finisher 4. theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer 5. Daisy- Marc Jacobs

Review:
1. I have really sensitive eyes and when it comes to buying mascara I have to be really careful. Covergirl Lash Blast has been a staple in my makeup bag for as long as I can remember. Until now. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes is amazing. It doesn't hurt my eyes and it makes me look like I have a MILLION lashes!
2. There really are no words for this eyeshadow pallet except for every girl should own one. There are so many looks you can create and the shadows are smooth, blendable, and last for a long time. Plus you get a primer potion and an eyeshadow brush. DEAL
3. I am obsessed with anything matte right now. This finisher is AWESOME. You can turn any nail polish in your collection to matte with this one product. Matte nail polishes are usually harder to come by and this is the answer. It is kind of hard to find though.
4. I just started using a highlighter in my makeup routine.  I have been looking for a good product for a while. I think I may have found it  in theBalms Mary-Lou Manizer. It is just the perfect color highlight for my skin tone. It also works great for an eyeshadow.
5. Daisy, Daisy, Daisy. If you haven't smelt this perfume by Marc Jacobs, go smell it.

Xoxo,
Court


No comments:

Post a Comment